Vishwaniketan’s Institute of Management Entrepreneurship & Engineering Technology (iMEET) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, HRD Ministry, and Government of India. It is affiliated to Mumbai University. The Search Results CTIF-Global Capsule (CGC) Vishwaniketan network is responsible for our collaboration abroad and in India.
iMEET is already working with academic partners such as Oracle Workforce Devlopment Program(WDP), IBM and Zensar.
A very high number of Industrial units like TCS, HCL, Paradise Group, Reliance, BSNL, Indian Railway, Hercules Hoists, Aditya Birla Group are in collaboration for joint projects and student training programs.
We at Vishwaniketan firmly believe that education has no boundaries. The best possible global exposure and learning provided to the student help them transform themselves into ideal global citizens .Vishwaniketan not only believe on this philosophy but ,has also taken major positive steps towards achieving this goal by implementing international programs with the following institutions.
- Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey-USA
- University of Arkansas, USA
- Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
- Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Ural Federal University, Russia
- University of Rome-TorVergata, Italy
- Athens Information Technology, Greece
- National Technical University of, Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Global ICT Standardisation Forum for India (GISFI)
- Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand (TBC)
- University of Montenegro, Podgorica, Montenegro (TBC)
- University of Cape Town, South Africa (TBC)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas (TBC)
The CTIF-Global Capsule (CGC) Vishwaniketan network offers Ph.D. fellowships to Indian teachers and fellowship to Undergraduate students with sponsorships at our partner university abroad .These fellowships have been proved to be an excellent opportunity for overall development, exposure to different cultures, technical and life skill development.