Alumni | ViEDx Talks
Objectives of Alumni Association:
• Organizing Alumni Meet yearly, to provide a platform for better interaction between the Alumni, existing students & faculty members.
• Alumni Administration such as Registration, Meetings, Feedback and suggestions for betterment of organization.
• To inculcate and foster among all students, teachers and other employees both past & present at Vishwaniketan Campus herein referred to as the Alma Mater, (Loving Foster Mother), a sense of Esprit-de-corps, (Feeling of Pride), in being an alumnus of Vishwaniketan, and to involve themselves for enrichment of their life by giving best to society.
• To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the college so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
• To arrange/organize conferences, seminars, workshops & training courses for the development of current students, identify placement opportunities for them, work together to create start-up companies of students.
• To promote funds in ESR, societal contributions for progress Vishwaniketan by improved industry interaction.
• To help/assist financially or otherwise, to deserving needy and poor students of Vishwaniketan.
• To arrange seminars, Symposium and Group discussion among the students and teaching faculty on various topics.
• To establish libraries, free reading rooms, book banks and to help the students of the Vishwaniketan to inculcate Indian start-ups by providing project ideas and venture capital funding and market connects.
• To publish books pamphlets, periodicals, journals and other literature on various topics.
• To establish high level academy for research and development purposes and to arrange guest lecturers of experts for the benefit of students and the members of the Society.
• To do all such and other acts will be conducive, incidental and/ or necessary to achieve the objects aforementioned as mutually agreed to be taken up by the governing body of the Society/Trust.